If you're following the Plugin Competition you already know about it, I've released yesterday my latest plugin, codename Who Sees Ads. As far as I know, and to date, this is truly the most advanced and powerful ad management plugin, with the following features:
- Easy ad management: inline or in PHP templates, inserting your ads is now a handy one-liner.
- Advanced display rules: chose what conditions will trigger the ad displaying. Search engine visitor? On home page only? Just for American readers? You name it.
- Visual interface: a very intuitive and visual interface allows for easily creating ads and selecting display rules.
- Ad wizard: a wizard will create example rules as examples, allowing for quick grasping of how things works
- Admin Click Safety: Adsense and Yahoo ads can be replaced by placeholders when viewed by the blog admin, to prevent accidental clicks on their own ads.
If you're semi-serious or more about monetizing your blog, get Who Sees Ads now. You will love it, or your money back.
Want to share or tweet this post? Please use this short URL: http://ozh.in/f5