I wrote a PHP interface to send remote console (rcon) commands to a Quake3 server. It has about all the features a server admin should need, all packed in a compact interface. Read more for a detailed list of features, or see the demo.
- Manage conveniently several servers
- Define a set a custom configs for each server (e.g. "ctf.cfg", "tdm.cfg", …)
- Easily add your own rcon command buttons
- One Click Nick Kick © ® ™ :-P
- One click IP banning
- Sortable player data (optional, MSIE only, click on "Score" in the demo to see)
- .css layout so you can easily integrate the page in an existing site with your colors, look & feel
Get the script, edit the beginning to suit your needs, and upload it on your web server.
- webrcon.txt (right click & save as webrcon.php)
- webrcon.php (colorized html, copy & paste into a blank file but don't download it : it's colorized html, not code :)
Want to share or tweet this post? Please use this short URL: http://ozh.in/42