Yet another plugin of mine that gets a revamp: Who Sees Ads, your all time favorite ultimate ad management plugin, is now WordPress 2.5 ready.
For those who don't know it, let me quickly describe this baby :
- Easy ad management: inline or in PHP templates, inserting your ads is now a handy one-liner.
- Advanced display rules: chose what conditions will trigger the ad displaying. Search engine visitor? Regular readers? On home page only? Just for American readers? You name it.
- Visual interface: a very intuitive and visual interface allows for easily creating ads and selecting display rules.
- Ad wizard: a wizard will create example rules as examples, allowing for quick grasping of how things works
- Admin Click Safety: Adsense and Yahoo ads can be replaced by placeholders when viewed by the blog admin, to prevent accidental clicks on their own ads.
- Rotate ads, display ads randomly, display ads only between noon and tea time, display greetings to your new visitors, display special notice to your regular readers, display anything to anyone depending on anything you'd like.
This is, in my very humble and completely unbiased opinion, the best ad management plugin, bar none. Don't know it yet? Try the demo. Then download Who Sees Ads, your readers deserve to be treated with individual care! :)
Want to share or tweet this post? Please use this short URL: http://ozh.in/hj