If Google made Cola, …
- they would run Cola Sense, a program that would pay you for having others drink in your can, but drinking your own can would get you banned
- Microsoft would produce cans, most of them with tiny leaks. Hopefully, a few smaller manufacturers would produce cleaner cans, with less or no leaks. Google would soon start to officially endorse one of those small manufacturers (Firebox) and build an affiliate program with them rewarding people using their cans
- Every time they would release a new flavour on the market, Google's share value would go up through the roof again.
- Rumors would tell about lunch being free at their offices, also know as the Colaplex
- Google Cola would be available in China, but with no bubbles, as per Chinese laws that forbid bubbles in drinks. But well, thatâ€™s less evil than no Google Cola at all.
Maybe I'll add more as they come :)
Want to share or tweet this post? Please use this short URL: http://ozh.in/bb